HH 515 Emotional Freedom Techniques Certification Course
Instructor: Deborah Lindsey
Course Description: Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), which is often referred to as "energy tapping”, is a safe and popular energetic healing technique that stimulates acupressure points on the body to eliminate blockages that are causing or contributing to mental, emotional, or physical pain. By consciously tuning into a problem while tapping on specific acupressure points, the energetic blockage is corrected, allowing the body to heal.
This technique espouses that all pain is based on "a disruption in the body's energy system.” When you eliminate that disruption, the body returns to normal and the symptoms go away, often on the spot. This technique, which was founded by Gary Craig, is being used by literally tens of thousands of people (including healers, counselors, life coaches, and laypersons) throughout the world. It is highly successful is healing anxiety, depression, phobias, low self-esteem, nail biting, PTSD, headaches, back pain, physical pain, addictions, and much more. It is also highly beneficial as a tool for performance enhancement and for eliminating blockages to creating happy, successful lives.
- Properly applied, more than 80% achieve notice improvement in a single session.
- Often works where nothing else will.
- Results are rapid, painless, and often permanent
- No drugs or equipment involved
- Can be easily learned by anyone
- Can be self applied
- Has no known negative side effects
- Permanently eliminates the core issues related to the overall problem
In this course, you will learn how to use EFT for personal use (level 1 training) and also as a professional (level 2 training). Successful completion of this course will qualify students for TWO certifications at both Level 1 and Level 2.
No text is required for this course
- Students will learn how to use EFT for both personal and professional uses
- Students will learn various techniques for applying this process including:
- Tell the Story Technique
- Tap and Breathe
- Choices Method
- Tearless Trauma Technique
- Movie Technique
- Students will learn to integrate these techniques through use on both self and others.
Students will take an exam
Students will apply EFT on clients on various topics and and relay results on forum discussions
Students will tap on their own issues and report successes and failures via the forum tool
Students will tap with the instructor for the final exam
Class is as follows, based on percentages:
90-100 = A
80-89 = B
70-79 = C
60-69 = D
0-59 = F
Students work at their own pace.