Lesson 7 Instructions
Welcome to Level 2 Training.
1. Watch the video of this week's class where you will learn the anatomy of an EFT session and the various ways of tapping as a practitioner:
2. Pair up with someone in the class to do your first full EFT sessions on each other and report your experiences in the forum. To do this, you have a few options. 1. You can join the facebook group and post there. You can find us at IMU EFT. 2. You can look to see which students are posting most recently and are at about the same place that you are in the class and then send them an email via the messages tool. 3. Or you can send out an email to "all participants" in the messages tool and see who responds. 4. You can post it in the forum itself and see who responds. Sometimes people want to tap with more than one partner, which I think is great. You might even get two or three people who respond and you can tap with all of them. More is better as far as I'm concerned. But make sure that each person gets to both be the leader and the one tapped on. Report on both in the forum.
- If you don't have any responses and need help pairing up with someone, contact Deborah for alternative solutions.
- When you are finished tell us about the sessions in detail in the forum. This is worth 50 points.
- You can use the enclosed intake form or create your own.
3. View Gary Craig's marketing video for EFT. This is a great video to post on your own websites (available on YouTube) or to make available in your office for clients to see:
If you don't have a website set up I have a few suggestions.
1) I worked with a company called OneWebHosting for many years. I still have a few websites set up through them. In my opinion they have a very easy-to-use website builder that most anyone can figure out to set up a website. It's a little more expensive than the competitors but I think they are worth it.
2) Another option is to go to a company called "Fiverr.com". Fiverr is this website where you can hire people to do things like design websites for only $5! I'm not kidding. You can find someone on there who will put up a basic five page website for you for only $5. The only caveat is that you'll need to write the content yourself. But if you look around on Fiverr you can also find someone who will take your information and then write it for you into usable text. I've found mixed results on Fiverr but it can be a real life saver for someone who is working on a budget to get things done. It's also great because you don't have to develop all of these skills while you are also learning how to be a practitioner.
If you are one of the lucky few who will get a free hour with me, you might want to contact me to set up your free one-hour tapping session now. This can be done at any point in the Level 2 training. Message me through the course, email me, or call me to set this up.